The Woodland Dopp Kit by Klum House is the perfect travel companion. This boxy zipper pouch is durable, water-resistant, and spacious enough to keep all of your personal items organized while you’re on the go.
The Woodland Finishing Kit comes with everything to complete this project except for the fabric! All leather is cut & hole-punched.
– (1) 12″ Brass Zipper
– (6) Metal Rivets (1 Extra included!)
– (2) Leather Tabs: 3″ x 3/4″
– (1) Leather Zipper Pull
– (1) Sew-in ‘I MADE THIS!’ label
– Template for drafting fabric & leather yourself
– Access to pattern resources page, including video tutorials
Tools Needed (Not included)
– Hard surface such as anvil, stone or metal
– Hole punch for fabric (Chose from the following): 3/32″ drive punch, rotary leather punch, awl, hammer & nail (to make hole), or industrial hand press with correct dies
– If using a drive punch, you’ll need a mallet & cutting board