The Raglan Blouse by Friday Pattern Company is the perfect breezy top that can be dressed up or down. It has a wide neckline, is gathered at the wrists and hem with elastic, and features a tie closure at the center back. The sample garment was made with our Dakota Star Ikat – Olive on Cream!
Designed for woven fabrics (looks great made from fabrics with a bit of drape, like a silk or rayon)
Gathered with elastic at sleeve and hem (optional)
Bias bound neckline with tie at center back
Hem falls below waistline
- 2 yards, 3/8″ wide elastic
- matching thread
- 1 yard bias tape or buy about 1/4 yard extra fabric and make your own.
Fabric Yardage Requirement:
- 45” wide // XS – M // 1.88 yards (1.7 meters)
- 45” wide // L – XXL // 2.25 yards (2 meters)
- 54-60” wide // all sizes // 1.5 yards (1.37 meters)