We worked directly with sewing blogger Lauren Taylor (AKA LLadybird) to put together her favorite fabrics and notions for the ever popular Ginger Jeans! This kit is exactly what you would need for one of her Ginger Jeans Workshops. The kit would also work well with the Ames Jeans by Cashmerette, the Safran Pants by Deer & Doe, and the Ash Jeans by Megan Nielsen.
- 3 yards of Robert Kaufman Super Stretch Denim 8.6oz – Indigo*
- 1/2 yard of weft tailoring interfacing (color may vary)
- 1/2 yard of Cotton Couture in Cinnamon for pocket bags and/or lining
- 2 copper oxide jean tack buttons (17mm)
- 8 copper rivets (9.5mm)
- 250m spool of Gutermann all purpose polyester thread
- 700m spool of Gutermann Mara 70 polyester topstitching thread
- Pack of jean needles (size 90/14)
- 9″ #4.5 brass pant zipper
- Optional: Ginger Jeans printed pattern by Closet Case
*Note: This denim is dyed with real indigo. We recommend prewashing your fabric 2-3 times.