The Ayora is a short, quilted and reversible jacket with a boxy shape, long set-in sleeves, a stand-up collar, and two big patch pockets on the front with a small one inside. The neckline, hem and sleeves are finished with facings and snaps are featured as closures.
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS AND NOTIONS
Light to medium weight fabrics such as cotton lawn, linen, viscose, poplin, chambray, or twill
DIFFICULTY BODY MEASUREMENTS (cm / inches) FINISHED MEASUREMENTS (cm / inches) Pauline is wearing a size 36 and measures 5 ft 1. Pauline alice patterns are designed for a B cup bust and an average height of 5 ft 5.
– Main fabric (60”): 2 2/3 yards
– Contrasting fabric (60”): 2 yards
– Batting (60”): 1 2/3 yards
– Interfacing (60”): 1 yard
– 4 snap buttons 5/8” wide
– 4 yards of double fold bias binding. For self-made bias, add 1/2 yd to the contrasting fabric.